Assessment of different aesthetic and surgical procedures.
This is an elective surgical procedure that consists of eliminating excess skin and fat from the abdomen. It also repositions the muscles of the abdominal wall, strengthening them at the same time. This achieves a flatter stomach and a slimmer waist.
The abdominoplasty can be done post-pregnancy in order to tone the abdomen.
It is a type of elective surgery performed to repair droopy eyelids, that consist in the elimination of excess skin, muscle and fat. Blepharoplasty may be an option if you have the following characteristics:
• Bags or sagging on the upper eyelids.
• Excess skin on the upper eyelids that interferes with peripheral vision.
• Excess skin on the lower eyelids.
• Bags under the eyes.
It is a procedure in which an extraction of excess body fat is performed, through suction by using a special surgical equipment. It can be done in different areas of the body: double chin, arms, breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees or ankles. The best candidates for liposuction are healthy people, with a normal weight and localized excesses fat.
Breast augmentation, also known as mammoplasty, is a surgery performed to increase the size of the breasts. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles.
It is carried out at the request of the patient by:
• Adjust them due to a reduction in size after pregnancy.
• Correct uneven breasts after breast surgery due to other conditions.
• Improve your self-confidence.
• Improve self-esteem and conformity with your own body.
Breast reduction surgery is a procedure used to remove excess fat, tissue, and skin from the breasts. Breast reduction surgery is for women who have large breasts and want to solve problems such as the following:
• Chronic back, neck, and shoulder pain that causes them to take pain medication.
• Irritation or chronic skin rash under the breasts.
• Pain in the nerves.
• Limitation of activities.
• Low self-esteem related to the large size of your breasts.
• Difficulty finding appropriate bras and clothing.